I’ve wanted to do this post forever but kept on putting it off because it’s impossible to share all my essentials in one post. These are the top TEN that I love and will repurchase immediately if something happened to them.
- I have a big cutting board but often get annoyed when I just need to cut small things, I got these two mini ones and I use them way more. Since I’m always cooking for one, they are a lot more useful.
- If you like to bake, I highly recommend getting a kitchen scale. Instead of using measuring cups, I just weight all my ingredients. It is a lot more accurate and helpful in recipes like bread baking or cakes where measuring correctly is more crucial.
- I love this spatula, I added it to the list because I use it the most. It’s also super easy to clean.
- I hesitated getting these clear pyrex bowls, by they are really amazing. Love using them for baking and more and I use all three size equally.
- This Le Creuset round dutch oven is really a classic. You can use it for so many things, I can’t even list them all. My favorite feature is it can go from the stovetop to the oven. You can also get the set to save $$$, I have all of them. I love the cast iron pan to cook flatbreads or steaks.
- I have two of these spoon rests and they really help me keep my counter clean when I’m cooking.
- I used to always line with sheet pan with aluminum foil but these silicone non stick mats are so much better.
- This Stand Mixer is most recent purchase and I’m obsessed with it, from making pie crust, bread, cakes, cookies, I use it to the max.
- My mom said I needed this pressure cooker and got me one. I use it so much more than I expected. I almost never buy can beans, it cooks dry beans in 20 minutes. I use it to make a lot of things that require long cooking time in way less.
- I have this non stick set and it’s my daily cookware, not a day goes by without me using one of these.
If you enjoy this blog, I would really love it if you could leave me a testimonial HERE.
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. Remember you can subscribe here to get my posts directly in your inbox.