If you are going to a work event or just want a more modest holiday party outfit, this is it. The best thing is, all these pieces can work well in more casual or work outfits. So you will not be stuck with anything that you will only wear once. This skirt will be so pretty for Spring/Summer as well.
I feel like everyone needs a black turtleneck, I got one last year and I love it for windy days. Layer this charm necklace and link necklace with it, and I would just wear a pair simple studs. You can also skip the necklaces and just do statement earrings, like these pearl hoops or crystal fringe earrings.
I would tuck my turtleneck in my skirt, hence why I opted for a more fitted one. The skirt is pretty light so tights may be needed. A pair of pointed toe booties is a must in any closet in my opinion, the pair I’m sharing above is a splurge but I did find a similar less expensive alternative. I think that little bag is perfect and compliments the gold necklaces perfectly.
Reading and watching lately, not including my books. That’s coming next week.
- Loved reading Michelle’s shopping rules.
- Have you guys watched Broken, it’s a docuseries on Netflix. Each one covers a different topic, no idea counterfeit beauty products was such a thing.
- My goal is to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep, I’ve trained myself so well that when I get less than 7, I feel terrible. Sleep is detoxifying and I’ve been telling everyone. Read about the study here.
- Be yourself – I’ve always thought that was such a terrible advice. Specially if you work in a field where you are a minority, like myself. Loved this article.
- How often should you wash your hair? I wash mine weekly, I may co-wash midweek if needed.
- Loved reading a dermatologist skincare routine.
- I watched The Report on prime and it’s so well done. Adam Driver, Annette Bening, Jon Hamm and many more did such a great job.
- This made me laugh out loud, for real.