Happy Friday! I know it was a bit quiet here this week, I had a long but fun weekend in New York. I was pretty tired when I got back and only managed to put this post together. I just packed in a carry on since it was just for the weekend. Let’s go over what I packed and wore:
Of course I brought my toiletries, pjs and a pair of slides.
- Outfit 1: Tan Jacket // Adidas Crop Tee // Blue Jeans // black tote // White Sneakers
- Outfit 2: Black Mesh Bodysuit // Black Jeans // Medallion Necklace // black bag // Black Faux Leather Jacket // Blocked Heel Sandals
- Outfit 3: Tan Jacket // White Tee // Denim Shorts // black camera bag // Horn Necklace // Medallion Necklace // Hoops // Sunglasses // White Sneakers
- Outfit 4: Black Bodysuit // Black Jeans // black bag // Black Faux Leather Jacket // Blocked Heel Sandals // Horn Necklace // Medallion Necklace // Hoops
- Outfit 5: Tan Jacket // Black Tee // Black Jeans // black tote // Medallion Necklace // White Sneakers
*My white is tee from All Saints and I love it! It’s all cotton and cropped but lands right on top my high waist jeans. Most of my tees are long and I really wanted a crop style. They have a major sale going on right now and a lot of their tees are part of it.
I did a similar post when I went to New York during Winter.