Hey guys! I’m back with another book post, this time it’s all about the best audiobooks. Many of you probably have road trips planned and it’s the best time to listen to a great audiobook. I have a road trip coming up and I know I’ll be listening to Maybe You Should Talk To Someone again. Here are some of my favorite audiobooks that will have at the edge of your seat.
- Those Who Wish Me Dead: A boy witness a crime and now the killers are out to get him.
- Before She Knew Him: A woman is convinced her neighbor is a killer.
- Verity: A writer is in a vegetative state after an accident and her husband hires a new writer to finish her work. But nothing is really as it seems.
- Burial Rites: A woman is sentenced to death for killing a man but did she really do it?
- Maybe You Should Talk To Someone: A therapist shares the stories of some of her patients as well as her journey with her therapist.
- Daisy Jones And The Six: The rise and fall of an awesome band, set in the 70s.
- Becoming: Two words, Michelle Obama.
- Inheritance: A woman is on a path to find her true roots, starting with finding out her dad is not really her biological father.
More Than Enough by Elaine Welteroth: This book is a memoir and goes over the amazing career she’s had so far. Loved it! Will be fully reviewed next month.