I love getting dressed but makeup is not my forte, so having a simple routine I can do in 5 minutes or less is a must. So on any regular day at work or going out this is my exact routine or I just don’t even bother. I spend more time on my skincare as it’s my dream to one day have flawless skin.
- I usually start with a light layer of this Dior liquid foundation applied with the beauty blender. I always make sure it’s damp when I’m applying my makeup.
- I usually fill up my brows brow wiz for extra definition. I get my eyebrows threaded and try to maintain them so that I only have to get them done once a month. I also darken them with this and this, you mix both equal parts. These are the products they used on me at the salon once but now I just get them on Amazon and do my own thing.
- I have oily skin so a light layer of powder is needed to keep my face matte and fresh.
- I use my all time favorite mascara by Glossier. I’ve been using Neulash almost every single night for the past year and it has done wonders for my thin and short lashes.
- Last but not least, I use my favorite lip balm and it has just a light tint to it.
This all I’m wearing to create the makeup look above, easy peasy.