Happy Friday! Excited the weekend is here, I have some planning to do and most of all I cannot wait to sleep in and sneak a couple more workouts. I really want my weekends to be healthier, I’m usually all about indulging on weekends which is a bad habit. Keep in mind a new weekly newsletter is dropping on Sunday so don’t miss it. Over there I have special content like reviews, giveaways, latest purchases, best of sales that don’t make it to the blog. You can sign up here.
Is this not the best tee ever? It’s by Saint + Spade, this new brand has a minimal aesthetic that I’m all about. This particular tee got my attention the most because it describes me perfectly. I got the fitted version, but it also comes in a looser tee and sweatshirt. I kept the rest of this look pretty simple and rocked my mini skirt, favorite jacket, and classic Adidas Stan Smith. Love classic sneakers? You have to check out “The_Ones” by Zappos that’s a one stop shop for all the classic kicks.
A few links to check out…
- So I started the new year by quitting coffee, I didn’t think much of it but I started making matcha lattes in the morning instead. Here are some drinks to try if trying to quit caffeine.
- I found the perfect cami. For reference I wear a 4 Petite.
- Constantly updating this section with my Spring/Summer favorites.
- I am so EXCITED for Black Panther!
- Did you catch my minimal jewelry guide?
- Loving this blush pink tote, so perfect for Spring.
What I’m Wearing :: sunglasses – Ray-Ban // earrings – Nordstrom // necklace – Missoma // bracelet – Alex & Ani // jacket – Target // tee – c/o Saint + Spade // skirt – H&M (similar here) // sneakers – Zappos // bag – Madewell
Linking with Jo Lynne.