Happy Friday! This week flew by but I’m not complaining, it was a busy one so I’m ready for some downtime. No major weekend plans here, are you guys doing anything special? I need to catch up on my reading and do some blog planning. I wasn’t thinking about Valentine’s day when I put this together, but it’s a perfect casual Valentine’s day outfit right? If you care about this holiday at all, I personally don’t but I’ve already noticed people looking for vday outfit inspirations and landing here.
A few fun links to check out, well some are not so fun.
- Perfect Spring/Summer sandals in so many colors.
- Healthy work lunches for $45/week.
- Ways to style your olive skinnies.
- All the spring goodies are here, my wishlist is getting so long.
- So fashion street-style star Mira posted an interesting ig story, more of the story here. I’m definitely more of a realist than an optimist, and I’m telling you guys the future doesn’t look female to me (don’t be fooled by cute quotes on instagram). Bryan Boy then posted this video of Mira (dating 2012), I’ll just let you watch it. I am baffled and disgusted by people making excuses for Mira saying she’s from Russia and apparently she’s unaware of certain social issues. Well a simple google search will show you that is THE original fashion blogger hence she is well traveled. I’ve seen her pose in pictures with the likes of Kim Kardashian (whom she was bashing in the video as well) and her husband Kanye. I guess now that Kim is worth an few extra millions, she is acceptable now. I guess they are now good enough to help her promote her businesses and come up with cute rap lyrics she can use with her designer friends. But she’s so sorry you guys and her words and actions don’t reflect her views so it’s all good. **major eye roll**
- Newsletter is out Sunday, subscribe here.
What I’m Wearing :: sunglasses – Ray-Ban // earrings – Nordstrom // necklaces – Madewell & Missoma // bracelet – J.Crew Factory // jacket – Gap – this year’s version (similar here & here) // tee – J.Crew // jeans – AG Jeans // sneakers – Golden Goose (save version) // bag – Alexander Wang
Linking with Jo Lynne.