It it super warm in South Florida so this Holiday look will not apply to everyone. If you don’t feel like wearing a fancy dress or anything fancy really, this outfit is perfect. Just a statement skirt and your favorite classic button down. I wore it with pumps, but we can easily Fall-ify or Winter-ize this look, I totally made up these words. For cooler temps, I would add thick black opaque tights, a pair of boots, perhaps a cable sweater instead of the buttoned down and a cute coat. Voila! Never forget your favorite red lipstick.
A few fun links this week…
- I am one of those who is super excited for this union, they are soooo cute. Make sure to check out this interview.
- My Gift Guide list is growing so make sure to check it out.
- I got my Stunna as soon as it came out and it is the perfect bold red lippy.
- I love a good modern family, it’s nice to see adults be mature and set a great example for their kids.
- I lifted my TV cleanse to binge on this show, soooo good!
- I actually didn’t go crazy during the sales but I got this blazer and they finally made one that fits my arms perfectly.
- My two favorite J.Crew plaid are back for the Holidays. (here and here)
- A great Holiday dress for $55!
- This Instagram post made me laugh so hard!
- 11 sings you might be broke.
What I’m Wearing :: earrings – Saks Off 5th // necklace – CCO // bracelet – Alex and Ani // shirt – Express // skirt – Asos (similar here and here) // pumps – Salvatore Ferragamo (similar) // bag – J.Crew Factory (similar)
Linking with Jo Lynne.