Happy Casual Friday! I love a good sweatshirt and I got this one during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Honestly I have a slight Adidas apparel obsession. I love pairing them with trousers and mini skirts for an unexpected pairing. I have these pink trousers, as well as this Zara pair. These sneakers are my most worn pair ever, Golden Goose are on the expensive side but they are often on sale at Farfetch. They are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn in my entire life, I am not exaggerating. If you do want a more budget friendly pair, I highly recommend these, I have them as well. Have a great weekend guys, it’s Basel Weekend and I’ll try to attend a few events, check out IG Stories for updates. Adidas sweatshirt outfit
A few links to check out.
- I attended this Installation / Pop up shop, it was so much fun. You may have seen some snaps on IG stories.
- Added two new fun Gift Guides to the list.
- These striped pumps are so cute.
- I love this fashion uniform, I actually can wear jeans to work.
- Mindy tweeted this and I love this cast so much. Sandra and Rihanna are my girl crushes.
- I will have to skip Pantone‘s color of the year, that’s a no for me.
- Best movies of 2017, have you seen them?
- All my readers in Southern California please be safe and you are in my thoughts.
I’ll be taking it easy the last two weeks of December to give myself a break, enjoy the Holidays with friends & family and prep for the new year. I already started working on content for the new year and I’m so excited! Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.
What I’m Wearing :: earrings – Saks Off 5th // sunglasses – Elizabeth & James (new version) // necklace – Amazon // bracelet – Alex and Ani // sweater – Adidas // pants – Zara // sneakers – Golden Goose (save options here and here) // bag – Alexander Wang
Linking with Jo Lynne.