Happy Friday! As per usual I’m excited for the weekend and the upcoming short week. You guys this plaid blazer is on major sale and I’m so excited for you, it is so good. I love wearing it to work but you can easily dress it down like I did here, with jeans and a t-shirt. It’s trendy but it’s really a classic piece you can use for years to come. Pairing it again with the booties I wore in my last outfit post, the dupe for a fraction of the price here.
A few fun links…
- Loved reading this article, this is the way to think about health. Also you may want to check out The Obesity Code if you enjoyed this article.
- The Tesla of toothbrushes is over $200 find it here.
- Found the perfect black & white striped t-shirt, got it in the mail last week and it’s perfect.
- Jess wrote a post about making a living as a full time blogger. I am not a full time blogger but it resonated with me as people often think that blogging requires minimum effort.
- Watched this documentary about two people who underwent sex change surgery in the 40s, very interesting stories and not overly long.
- So this a man created an app to reveal what women look like without makeup, he must have all sorts of free time and very little imagination.
- This article is lengthy but so good. This girl is pretty much asking how to curb her Instagram addiction and focus on her writing, the advice columnist gives her a very insightful response.
What I’m Wearing :: earrings – Macy’s // necklace – Amazon // blazer – Target (on sale for $25) // t-shirt – Z Supply // jeans – Gap // booties – Acne Studios (save version identical for a fraction of the price) // bag – Gucci (save version)
Linking with Jo Lynne.