Happy Friday ladies! I’m back with another party look because I had to share this gold metallic cardigan, it is so beautiful and quite heavy. I feel like these pictures doesn’t do it justice, I will post a little video on my Instagram today for a closer look. This is probably my favorite Holiday outfit so far, when I got this cardigan in the mail I swear I squealed like a little girl. It’s such a beauty that I just paired it with my favorite basic black faux leather leggings, pumps and bag. This may just be my New Year’s Eve party outfit.
Thanks to all the newsletter subscribers who entered the giveaway last Sunday, I loved this Dior Lip & Cheek colour as soon as I saw it so I knew it would be a great treat for you guys. The winner will be revealed on Sunday. Aaaaaaaand today I will reveal on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram the prize for my NEXT giveaway, that I will announce again in Sunday’s weekly newsletter. So watch out for that. If you are not a subscribed to my weekly newsletter, now is the time.
fun links for ya.
- Eva Chen gave some great insight about Instagram and cleared out some rumors like shadow banning.
- You guys Amazon has a line of furniture and I’m shook. So excited for this.
- Interesting article about J.Crew, I personally don’t think this is why they are having issues with sale. I think it has more to do with wanting to follow trends like ruffles an off the shoulder everything.
- They are all going down one by one, smh.
- Today this sale is open to VIB members with code 20FORVIB.
What I’m Wearing :: earrings – Macy’s // bracelet – Alex & Ani // bracelet – J.Crew Factory // cardigan – H&M // leggings – Spanx (also available here) // pumps – Brian Atwood (similar here – I have these in nude) // bag – Tory Burch (save option)
Linking with Jo Lynne.