Happy Friday! Back at it with a new way to style this pretty skirt I previously wore here. This skirt is now available in two additional colors and I’m in love with the green. It is cooler now so I layered my favorite denim shirt with a striped tee. I am loving the white boots trend but I refuse to buy another pair of boots. I remembered that I had a lovely pair of white slingback heels so there you go. Last time I wore them on the blog was in 2015. My hair was so different back then, talk about flashback Friday. They are long gone but sure enough white footwear are having a moment.
Ok you guys I’m telling you again, this Sunday I’m having my first giveaway going on for my weekly newsletter subscribers only, I’m giving away the Dior Diorific Matte Fluid Lip & Cheek Colour in Glory. Details on how to enter will be in Sunday’s newsletter. Here are some of my favorite links this week.
- Just get this book and read it. Trust me on this.
- I have to give some back story as to why I am sharing this link. I was once hanging out with a female friend of mine when she proceeds to tell me that she only likes to hang out with guys because women are bitchy and mean. I was offended by that and quickly distanced myself from her, which I realize now wasn’t the best way to deal with this. This article tackles the subject of female friendships perfectly. Now a few years later, I still know her and we have a pleasant but distant relationship. I do feel sad because I understand now that it wasn’t personal, these were her own issues that I could have easily helped her with. So moral of the story don’t take things personally.
- Bye Kevin Spacey, all I can do is shake my head.
- I want her job for the freebies only and love her approach to beauty.
- I tried this and I’m loving it so far, it’s perfect for easy everyday makeup.
- Sequins done right and wrong.
- This coat is amazing.
- She has the best winter style, been following her for years.
Linking with Jo Lynne.