Happy Friday! I finally started wearing my cardigan as tops and I don’t why it took me so long, the Jackie cardigan is perfect for that. By some miracle we are experiencing Fall-like weather in South Florida right now, last year at this time it felt like Summer. I’m not complaining though, I’m excited to retire my cut-offs and wear cozy sweaters, jackets and boots. It may only last one week so I have to take full advantage while I can.
Some fun links for this week…
- I shared mt first Holiday look this week but I have way more to come so stay tuned.
- Love this classic Fall look on Kat.
- I am loving Veronica Beard‘s vibe, they are on the expensive side but I could so see myself wearing so many of her pieces.
- I wish I could justify getting this pink parka, isn’t it the cutest thing ever!
- I recently started following Caroline on instagram and her feed is so pretty.
- This pic of Orlando Bloom with his dog, cutest thing ever!
- I recently started doing my gel manis at home, after watching my manicurist do it for months I decided to stop being lazy and save some money. I’m loving this article of easy DIY nail art to do.
- Great blogging article on WWD.
- Podcast to binge on Revisionist History, it’s on iTunes.
- They have the best sweaters and cardigans are unbeatable prices, been wearing this all week and I think I need this one next.
Have a great weekend, my weekly newsletter goes live Sunday you don’t want to miss it.
Linking with Jo Lynne.