Happy happy Friday! I’m so ready for the weekend, this week was a doozy. Both work and life are crazy right now, I have so much to catch up on. This weekend I have some fun stuff planned, other than that I want to relax and do as little as possible. I’m still wearing my favorite Summer shorts and t-shirt, it feels nothing like Fall yet but I can get away with this colorful cardigan because it’s always freezing everywhere. I swear this cardigan sold out a couple days after I purchased it, I was able to find some cute options for you though.
I wanted to switch it up today and share some links with you, I haven’t done one of those in ages.
- First, I have a Pinterest board dedicated for my vegan recipes and you just have to try this pizza. The cheese recipe in it is the bomb.com (are people even saying that anymore). Oh well! I’m old. Yesterday I added this cheese to my pasta and it made it so extra creamy, now I always have a batch of this cashew cheese in my fridge.
- This velvet bow hair tie is soooo cute.
- Do you follow Celeste Barber on instagram? She kills me every time.
- I love Rails but their shirts are pricey, Gina found a perfect dupe.
- I pulled the trigger on this golden cardigan as soon as I saw it, I really hope it works.
- To know me is to know how obsessed I am with skincare, some great tips here for oily skin.
- I picked up this lieutenant hat and love it, here are some hat trends for Fall.
- I am in love with Sarah Jessica Parker and Carrie Bradshaw, I know the latter is a fictional character but they are both style icons. Needless to say I am obsessed with the SJP line, there are 3 pairs that are rocking my world (1, 2, 3).
- A couple nights this week I slept horribly, you don’t want to deal with me when I’m sleep deprived. I found this article with great tips for better sleep.
Do you like this mini link up, should I make this a thing? Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!
Linking with Jo Lynne