Happy Friday guys! Hope you had a great week, I’m so happy the weekend is here because I have lots of blog work to do. I also cannot wait for sleeping in and enjoying a nice glass of wine. I’m basic like that lol
- I have an old pair of Cole Haan oxfords, and this pair is tempting me so much. How gorgeous are they?
- I have a similar set of bags and I love them when traveling. I don’t like my shoes touching my clothes etc… Bag-all makes the cutest bags to pack your suitcase perfectly.
- I mean, I’m still in Summer mode so give me a cute dress and a romper please. This romper is the same print as my shirt in Monday’s post.
- These are the perfect black pointy toe heels, and they are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- You guys Rebecca Minkoff is having an amazing sale and this cute little bag is part of it for a steal. Also available in red and white.
- Ok I didn’t want to post about undergarment, but what they hell? I got this bra during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I love it so much that I ordered 2 more. I know get why feathers is part of the name because you hardly feel like your wearing a bra.
- I’m a sucker for a pretty skirt and this one is so pretty. I am watching it closely.
- I don’t like to wear super high heels to work, I feel like this is such a perfect alternative. Love this style.
- I said I wouldn’t get any fashion sneakers unless by some miracle I found a nice pair of Golden Goose on sale, but these tan kicks are sooooo perfect and actually would be Fall perfection. Can’t believe I said the F word.