Happy Friday guys! So happy to the weekend is finally here and the Nordstrom sale is now open to everyone. This time I’m sharing pieces that are exact or similar to what I own. This sale can be overwhelming, my intention is not to push as much products on you as possible but if you happen to love my style to make it easier to navigate the sale and highlight the pieces that I personally love. I don’t have an unlimited amount of funds so I couldn’t get everything, the pieces that I purchased are all here.
- I don’t have a bomber jacket but if I could get just one that would be it. I have 2 versions of this belt so you know I highly approve of this.
- I adore studs, this dainty one is so perfect. I’ve wanted a light pink wallet forever, I’m in love with the Miu Miu, but this one is cute option at a more reasonable price.
- I have 2 of these sunglasses and they awesome and very well made.
- If I didn’t 3 pairs peep toe booties, these would be mine for sure.
- I had a pair of Paige denim and they were the softest, too bad they no longer fit so I know you would never regret getting this classic pair.
- My olive jacket is my most worn ever, so if you don’t own one this is an awesome option.
- This is a perfect dupe of the bag that I’m currently carrying for everyday.
Great deals to not miss out on. I love my Clarisonic, Anastasia Brow Kit and beauty blender and there are such great deals on all three. Also my all time favorite sports bra is on sale and it never is.