I can’t believe July is already here guys, I feel like I’m going to blank and the Holidays will be here. I am very much still in Summer mode, but with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale coming up this month I know it’s time to start planning for the end of the year. I have the Nordstrom debit card so I can shop the sale earlier on July 14th instead of the 22th, basically it’s just a card that connects to your checking account. A Nordstrom Credit Card is just too dangerous for me. I plan on using this sale to pick up presents, I know it’s super early but it’s the smart thing to do. While browsing I may just pick a little something for myself as well duh, but I am going over the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 Catalog and trying to plan early. The Holidays are a just a pricey time of the year so I want to be smart about it this year. Oh if you are low on cash for this sale make suuuuure to stop by her on Monday, wink wink.
- Spring/Summer fashion is my favorite, so of course part of this round up will surely see a cute romper, embroidered dress or a cute printed dress.
- If you’ve been following for a while you know about my sunglasses addiction and so many great ones are on sale, these Pradas and Ray-Bans are killing me.
- My gold Michael Kors watch was one of the best gift ever, I wear it so much. So soon I really want to get a new and shiny one, like this one.
- Every year I say I will try blue eyeliner, this year I will make it happen.
- These shorts are the best trust me, now I have 4 pairs and love wearing them over my one piece for a beach day.
- I never thought I needed blue wedges but how awesome are these? Same with the bag, this cobalt is stunning.
- Last but not least, it’s 4th of July weekend so there’s tons of sales going on. Some worth mentioning to me are, Ann Taylor has 40% full price and 60% sale items with code ‘july40’. LOFT had 50% off everything with code ‘July4th’. Of course some of my favorites like J.Crew, Express are all having sales. Please don’t sleep on the department stores, Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Neimans all have a LOT of great items on sale.
Have a fun and safe weekend guys and thank you for stopping by.