Happy Friday ladies, we made it! I am so happy the weekend is here. I am excited to work on some new content for the blog, exercise and catch up on sleep and Netflix. Today I am featuring some of the cutest pieces I’ve encountered at SHOPBOP and I want them ALL. A quick reminder to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a Macbook air and Kate Spade goodies if you haven’t already!
- I am craving a printed maxi and this one is hunting me. I did quite a bit of shopping during the designer sale so I had to calm down. The romper in that print is also amazing.
- One thing that is NOT fun is my earrings collection, I’m a studs girl so when I want to switch it up I usually don’t have other options.I wasn’t always this way and I don’t know what happened. The pink and yellow fringe may just end up being mine.
- I am loving all the tassel and fringe sandals trend, I am shocked that I do not owe a pair already. But between this pretty pastel one, this fringe teal beauty and this more practical black pair how can one chooses?
- This year so far I only added one pair of shorts to my collection, this pair is a classic that will last several summer. Love the raw hem.
- During the Summer I always try to mix fun and more classic accessories that I can use in the following season. These colorful bracelets are perfect to show your playful side and this Rebecca Minkoff bag is one you’ll be able to use over and over again.
- I got a wide brimmed hat that I love bringing to the beach, this one is perfect for the beach or any Summer outing.
- Summer for me means, embroidered everything, how cute are this skirt and free people dress?