With the new season around the corner, sometimes the best way to refresh your wardrobe is as simple as playing with colors. I’m sure you have all your basics right now, so maybe you just need to pick up a couple of colorful pieces to give your wardrobe a fresh long. I personally got this yellow and floral dress.
- Yellow & Navy: If you are not a color-person” adding yellow accents to a white and navy outfit is the way to go. Blair did is so well here.
- Cobalt & Lavender: This was an accidental color combo that I ended up loving, I actually struggle to pair my light purple gingham shirt but I loved how this outfit came out.
- Yellow & Cognac: Ok confession time, for the longest time I purposely made sure to not have any yellow in my closet, but I recently changed my mind and I’m so happy I did because now thanks to this outfit I love it. I think pairing yellow with a tan or cognac color is fabulous.
- Coral & Blush: Another accidental combo I wore to work that I ended up loving.
- Blue & Pink: Specifically that shade of blue and pink I believe would look amazing on any skin-tone, how cute does Caryl look?
- Turquoise & White: turquoise is another shade of blue I’ve been loving on me lately, love it paired with white, Gina nailed it.
Last but not least I selected some of my favorite colorful pieces for you.