Hey guys! This is the very last update for Fall/Winter 2015-2016, I am so excited for Spring as you can tell by my purchases this month, yea I went a little crazy with all the sales/rewards/gapcash which mean I got everything on major sale.
- Gap Stretch Olive Jeans: My search for olive bottoms can be put to rest now, this pair is perfect.
- Rag & Bone White Jeans: I mentioned earlier the opening of a Rag&Bone outlet store near me, and I got these on major sale. They are extremely soft and stretchy.
- Express Performance Stretch Jeans: I gave up on Express jeans a while ago, but during their 40% off sale and I had a coupon I decided to try this pair that ended up fitting me like a glove. I love the raw hems on them.
- Anthropologie Lace-Up Tee: This is the only item I didn’t get on sale, I almost don’t have any red in my closet. I tried this on in stores and knew it would be coming home with me..
- Gap Denim Field Jacket: You guys know I am obsessed with field jackets, when I saw this denim one I knew it was a must. The denim is soft and there’s drawstring at the waist to give it some definition.
- Express Striped Boyfriend Shirt: Another one I picked up during the Express sale, it is light and airy perfect for the warmer days ahead.
- Express Plaid Shirt: This is my 5th version of this shirt, they are the best boyfriend shirts out there.
- Express Olive Boyfriend Shirt: This is identical to the striped one, but I love this color.
- J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket: I got my J.Crew Spring rewards and I decided to complete my downtown field jacket collection. I got the black one because the only black jacket I have is my faux leather one.
- J.Crew Western Chambray Shirt: J.Crew chambray shirts just do it for me, they fit amazing and I picked up this darker shade. I now have 3 chambrays and my collection is complete.
- J.Crew Factory Plaid Shirt: Another one I saw in stores and had to get. This is the prettiest plaid I’ve seen in a while, see it on me here.
Express lace trim romper: I was hoping this would work but there’s no definition at the waist and it it very thin and reminds me of lingerie which is not the look I am going for.
Plan for next month
I actually do have shopping plans for next month, my office is moving to a new location soon and we will have to respect our business casual dress code a little bit more. So I need a couple of dress pants and maybe a new work bag. I am loving the editor ankle pants because I tried them in stores and they fit great.
Wardrobe Tracking Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- Quality over quantity
- Shop less at fast fashion stores. (Check out this article The Myth of the Maxxinista)
- Avoid duplicate items
- Banana Republic Double Breasted Long Vest
- Express Berry Plaid Portofino
- J.Crew Stewart Plaid Shirt
- Vince colorblock tee
- Loft Stripe Wrap Skirt
- New Rag & Bone White Jeans
- New Express Performance Stretch Jeans
- Express Light Cardigan
- J.Crew Selvedge Chambray Shirt
- Gap Precision jeans
- Bernardo suede jacket:
- Express ruched dress:
- J.Crew chambray shirt
- J.Crew Stripe tee
- Rag & Bone Obispo Rebel Shorts
- New Gap Stretch Olive Jeans
- New Gap Denim Field Jacket
- New Express Striped Boyfriend Shirt
- New Express Plaid Shirt
- New Express Olive Boyfriend Shirt
- New J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket
- New J.Crew Western Chambray Shirt
- New J.Crew Factory Plaid Shirt
- Kendra Scott Logan Studs
- Kendra Scott Parker Studs
- J.Crew Classic Leather Belt
- J.Crew antiqued silver bracelet
- Tory Burch wrap bracelet (exact sold out)
- Alex and Ani wrap bracelet
- B-Low The Belt
- Gorjana Ring & Midi Set
- Gorjana Infinity Ring
- Gorjana Lariat Necklace
- J.Crew Gemma Leopard Flats
- Free People Denim Lace-Up Tunic
- Free People Chambray Shirt
- J.Crew plaid shirt
- New Express lace trim romper
- Sam Edelman Petty Booties
- Madewell Nico Leopard Booties
- Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace
- Kate Spade Licorice pumps
Sold on eBay:
- 14 pairs of shoes
- 7 pieces of clothing
- 1 Bag
Linking with Franish.
Go here to see previous Wardrobe tracking posts.