Traveling can be stressful, so here are a few random tips to make your travels easier.
- Trips to the airport are crucial because you don’t want to be late, get stuck in traffic and miss your flight. I say leave it to the pros, get a ride from Blacklane and they will pick you up and make sure your trip to or from the airport is a breeze. I used them over the holidays, they had my flight number and everything so that was one less thing I need to worry about.
- Get to know brands like Bag-all and Flight 001, they have all sorts of fun and useful accessories to make packing easier.
- This video on Youtube on how to pack has the best tips EVER!
- Stop looking for outlets and get a portable battery charger, not the cheapy ones but a good one that will last a really long time. I got mine two years ago and it was the best purchase ever.
- Wear comfotable clothing and slip-on shoes, I know you want your airport style to be on point but this is when to finally get into Athleisure. Workout leggings and a pair of slip-on sneakers are your best friends.
- It is very important for me to eat healthy while traveling and on top of that I don’t want to upset my stomach by eating things I don’t usually do. My favorites healthy snacks are skinny pop popcorn, krave jerky and larabars.
- Last but not least snap pics of your outfits before packing, that way all your outfits are planned and less of a chance to over-pack. Also you can make sure to pack neutral pieces that can easily be re-worn. Do the same for you make-up, only bring the items you are sure to be using, no need to pack all 5 of your eye-shadow palettes. Only bring one that covers colors for both day and night. Curious about what was in my bag, check out below.
Too Faced chocolate bar – Bobbi Brown liner – Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade – MAC BB Cream – DiorShow Iconic Waterproof Mascara – Benefit Roller Lash – Make Up For Ever Concealer – MAC Fluid Foundation – Urban Decay Lipgloss – Kat Von D Ink Liner – MAC Highlighter – Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Foundation.
Remember this giveaway is still going strong 🙂