Oxblood has always been one of my favorite colors, specially for Fall. This year I am also crushing on Olive, I’m personally covered because I have this vest, top and jacket in olive. This jacket and bag in red are high on my list, I think about them everyday but I’m trying so hard not to buy anything Fall-like for now, it won’t cool down until the end of December around here if that. The great thing with these colors is that they will fit so well in any Fall-Winter wardrobe as most people tend to navigate toward neutrals. I put together this palette to illustrate some nice pairings, that I plan on trying. I need to print this and hang it close to my closet so that I can remember.
Subscribe & Never Miss A Post
- 5 BEST Neutral Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- How to insert bra pads in swimwear?
- Book Review July 2020
- Favorite Quarantine Purchases
- Longchamp Le Pliage Club Backpack Review
- Weekly Update, 7.13.2020
- Wash and Go on 4C Hair using Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Favorite Workouts + Athleta Giveaway
- Millennial Pink Kitchen
- Color Crush :: Oxblood X Olive