Hey guys! I really enjoyed Alissa‘s post and was more than happy to see some of my favorite gals do the same. Following in the steps of Alissa, Fran and Jessica here are 10 things you may not know about me.
- When I meet someone I always look at their nails, if you’re a guy and your nails are not neatly trimmed and clean this is a Major Major Turn off! Ewwwwww.
- I have about 100 bottles of nail polish, that’s after getting rid of all the ones that I no longer wanted.
- The madder I get the quieter I get, I will not yell or shout. I will just ignore you, sometimes for a really long time.
- I don’t cry in front of people, very very few people have seen me shed tears.
- The closer you are to me, the more I will tease you so you might want to re-think befriending me.
- I’m not into staying friends with exes, after the break-up you are pretty much dead to me. buh-bye! I can be nice and social but we will never be friends.
- If I share my food with you, I probably like you.
- It’s like a club in my car, the music is usually soooo loud. I only notice it when I have a passenger.
- When I was little, I got in trouble mostly for having a smart mouth. I was not very obedient either. That didn’t change much really, I just learned to play nice 🙂 .
- I refuse to count how many shoes I have, what’s the point? It’s just a number lol 😉
pics by Charnele, edited by me.
sunglasses – Illesteva
necklace – Express
bracelet – RJB
black cardigan – Loft
black v-neck tee – Gap
printed skirt – J.Crew
downing bucket bag – J.Crew
black patent varina flats – Salvatore Ferragamo