- Urban Decay – On the run : This was a Christmas present, and it is the perfect travel palette. It has all the essentials, if going on a trip all you would need is your concealer and foundation/powder. I really have nothing negative to say about this, I have been using it a lot.
- MAC 217 Blending Brush : This one, a makeup artist used it on me and I decided to purchase it. Well it’s called a “Blending Brush” for a reason, and it lives up to it’s name.
- Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara : Bourjois is a brand that I grew up seeing my mother use, it is French and not as popular in the US. Ever since I got this mascara, my They’re Real has been on a break. It give me longer and darker lashes without clumping.
- MAC Select Cover Up : That’s another product that was used on me and I decided to purchase after. I went one shade lighter and use it to highlight my cheekbones, nose and so one. And I blend it all with the MAC 217 Blending Brush.
- MAC Lip Pencil in Vino : I purchased this to lined my lips when wearing dark red lipstick, this is so smooth you could actually wear it like a lipstick. I looooooove it!
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte : This is the lipstick that has been on repeat for the past 3 weeks, it is a burgundy red but if you have pink lips it might look more bright red. Fix that by using the MAC Lip Pencil in Vino underneath.
- Urban Decay – Vice 3 : This was another Christmas present that I was not expecting, it has all the perfect jeweled colors that are so great for a night out. The colors are vibrant and look amazing against my skin. I finally found a eyeshadow palette that I can actually use all the colors.
I am using these products in all the pics below. I’ve been practicing my winged eyeliner with my Bobbi Brown definer brush and eyeliner. I’ve been watching Anastagia, Bellesa Africa and I also watched this video, I used her tape technique and it is GENIUS. How did I not know about this?
Other products I use in the look above.
$225 Nordstrom Gift-Card Giveaway HERE.