Hey guys! Hope your week is up to a good start. Mine is filled with work, working out and reading. One of my personal goals this year is to watch less TV and every weekend I try not to turn on the TV at all, that doesn’t always happen but I’m doing pretty good. One thing that is kind of out of wack is my bedtime, after the holidays I can’t seem to go back to my 10:00 pm bedtime and in the morning I’m dragging.
Today I’m wearing my new susi pumps I got on major sales during the Holiday, I put some money away to do some after Christmas shopping but ended up spending most of it on these shoes. They are gorgeous and comfortable for pointy heels, the patent leather is as expected stiff at first but after a few wears they will stretch out. The outlet store really have some amazing deals, so if you live close to one check it out once in a while. So how’s your week going so far?
PS: Charnele tagged me to answer some questions, see them below 😉
pics by Charnele, edited by me.
necklace – c/o Lumo
pearl necklace – CCO
bracelet – The Limited
link bracelet – CCO
watch – Michael Kors
cardigan – Tablots
cami – The Limited (similar leopard print cami)
pants – J.Crew Factory
bag – Coach (similar black crossbody bag)
pumps – Salvatore Ferragamo
1. What’s your worst habit?
R: Shopping for sure.
2. What do you put on your froyo (frozen yogurt)?
R: Marshmallows, coconut flakes, and sometimes brownies.
3. If you had to choose between traveling 5 years into the past or 5 years into the future, which would you choose and why? (And no you can’t say neither!)
R: In the future, because I feel like I would appreciate it more then.
4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Why?
R: Sophie, it’s such a sweet name. Do I look like a Sophie?
5. What song do you have on repeat right now?
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson feat Bruno Mars, it’s so catchy.
6. What cause or issue in this world are you passionate about?
R: Any issue that involves harming women and children, I was so outrage to hear about the kidnapping of all these girls in Nigeria. I can only imagine what they are going through, this is just awful. I also love kids and think that they are the only good thing in this world so it always breaks my heart, when I hear some horror stories like what happened in Newtown shooting.
7. Online shopping or in-store shopping?
8. What style trend have you tried in the past that now makes you cringe?
R: Overalls, they just don’t work for me.
9. What is one thing that turns you off about a guy?
R: bag hygiene, bad manners and a passive man ( I prefer a man that can take charge sometimes, I don’t want to have to wear the pants all the time). Oops that was more than one.
10. If you had to pick one fashion designer to be loyal to for 1 year, who would you choose?
R: I’m thinking it doesn’t have to be a designer I can necessarily afford, so I would choose Oscar de la Renta.