Since I am officially a plaid shirt hoarder I decided to do a post on how to wear them with pieces I already own. You don’t have to wait for future post to see to how I wear mine, you can find some inspiration right here right now.
- Pair it with your favorite mini wrap skirt, a tee and lace-ups, this look is casual but the lace-up heels makes it dressy enough for a night out.
- This look is so 90’s but I love it. Make use of all the shorts you got for summer and pair your plaid with a cami and cut-out booties (would be fine with regular booties as well).
- Ditch the dress or skirt for your next outing and wear your oversize plaid with a lacey bralette, sexy coated jeans or leather pants. Finish it off with leopard print heels for a fun print mix. (if you are feeling daring don’t button it all the way up)
- Running errands or for a casual day outfit, wear your plaid with a stripe tee, booties, skinny jeans (make sure to cuffed them right above the booties).
- This one is another favorite of mine, wear your plaid with a denim jacket and black skinnies. Add your leopard flats to keep this look interesting.
- Make the most out of your slip ons and white jeans that you got this summer, pair your plaid with them and a v-neck.
Best Plaid Shirts