Hey guys! Fun prints are a big hit this summer, pineapples and lemons are everywhere. Personally my favorite “fruit prints” are strawberries and cherries, don’t ask me why. In my opinion if it’s not doing properly fruit prints can easily look juvenile, but I did manage to find items that were both playful and mature enough.
- This Equipment shirt is a great stand out piece, it would easily translate into your Fall/Winter wardrobe justs pair with the right cardigan or sweater.
- This bathing suit is just the cutest thing ever, how fun are the cut-outs on the side.
- That dress is so sexy (check out the deep plunge in the back), and the strawberry print makes it sweet and fun.
- This Kate Spade flats and sneakers are just a fun twist to the plain black flats and white sneakers.
- You guys know how much I love graphic sweaters, it’s just too bad it’s so hot here and this one is on major sale.
- Love the whole look of the clear clutches, but this one takes it to the next level with the gold pineapples, how perfect would that be for a Summer wedding.
- That dress is my favorite in this list, too bad I’m on a much needed shopping ban.
So would you wear any of these prints?
PS: I am also on Jessica’s blog talking about a packing list for Miami.