I am not always a fan of resolutions as I think they can sometimes make us feel bad about ourselves.. But this year I did decide to shop less, because I have a closet that is completely full. During the holidays between buying presents and going out it was hard to keep my spending in check, but now that my life is back to normal I am being more careful. I’m not saying that I’m not going to shop at all this year, I do not have that type of willpower. But I am going to focus on buying quality pieces and I really want a new purse and a new black pump, so I am on a mission to find the perfect pair of black pumps. They are timeless, classic and can be worn in so many different ways and settings. I am loving the ones above and see how the lovely bloggers below rocked theirs.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Subscribe & Never Miss A Post
- 5 BEST Neutral Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- Book Review September 2020
- Work From Home Style
- Millennial Pink Kitchen
- Wash and Go on 4C Hair using Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Everything I Want To Wear + J.Crew Sale Picks
- Birthday Outfit
- Olaplex No 3 Review On 4C Natural Hair
- How to insert bra pads in swimwear?
- Everything I Want To Wear