Hi guys, I will never stop saying how important it is to have good basics. And once you’ve invested in good ones, you can play with prints and colors depending on your personal taste. Good basics doesn’t even have to be expensive, see proof here. I put together another 20/20, but this one is Spring inspired so of course I included some fun colors and prints as well. For some reason I am dying for a white and a yellow bag (lusting over this and this).
Subscribe & Never Miss A Post
- 5 BEST Neutral Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- How to insert bra pads in swimwear?
- Favorite Quarantine Purchases
- Wash and Go on 4C Hair using Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Longchamp Le Pliage Club Backpack Review
- Favorite Workouts + Athleta Giveaway
- Millennial Pink Kitchen
- Book Review July 2020
- Color Crush :: Oxblood X Olive
- Living Room Inspiration Board