Hi loves, I didn’t have a formal post ready for today so I decided to share one of my passion/hobbies with you guys. I know a lot of you may not know about my store, as I did not create this blog as a way to advertise it. I started when I was in College, I lived over 50 miles away from school (so I had a long commute everyday) and I was broke. So jewelry making was an inexpensive “at first” hobby for me. Not that I am shy but I don’t usually like to talk about it, most people are more interested in finding out where I got my supplies so that they could make their own. But I did also meet some really sweet people that were really supportive and encouraged me to keep going. From now on I will make sure to share my latest creations with you guys. There’s more that will uploaded to the site throughout the week.
Subscribe & Never Miss A Post
- 5 BEST Neutral Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- How to insert bra pads in swimwear?
- Book Review July 2020
- Favorite Quarantine Purchases
- Wash and Go on 4C Hair using Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Millennial Pink Kitchen
- Longchamp Le Pliage Club Backpack Review
- Favorite Workouts + Athleta Giveaway
- Color Crush :: Oxblood X Olive
- Living Room Inspiration Board