Hey bombshells, I hope you’re having a great weekend. I’ve been really bad as far as sharing the good sales I’ve stumbled upon, in this week installment of ‘links I love’ I will also includes the best deals I’ve came across. Let’s do it!
- I’ve been meaning to do a pink/orange outfit but I always forget, Cathy looks adorable in this ensemble.
- Michele looks dashing in yellow.
- I usually try to stay away from rompers, but Kate is rocking the cutest one.
- Amy looks amazing in this all black ensemble.
- Love Merritt’s plum & black outfit and her bag is to die for.
- Desiree has amazing taste and her posts are always dreamy, love this seaside home.
First the Toms Haiti Artist Collection is back and I am so excited. Can you guess which one I got? This initiative creates and supports local jobs, while giving artists a global canvas to bring the beauty and richness of Haitian culture to people worldwide.
So Barney’s New York has an amazing sale right now, if you’re in the market for some designer goods, check it out most stuff are 60% + OFF.
I’m sure you all know about the Nordstrom sale already.
6PM is an amazing site, they carry so many brands at a discounted price and you get your stuff in 2 to 3 days.
Henri Bendel has the cutest clutches and so many are on sale.
Piperlime always have the best deals, but they also have the cutest and most affordable leather goodies.
New jewels on CCO for a steal.
1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9
The Outnet has some amazing pieces at discounted price but they had an extra 50% selected items.