Happy Sunday Loves! I’m sick and according to the doctor I need to rest and drink lots of fluids, I needed to find activities that I could do from my bed.
- So first, I created a compilation of my March Outfits on Glossi “cool huh?” Check it out below
- Since I have all sorts of time to browse the internet, I find out while stalking Lexi’s Blog that Before Midnight is coming out May 24th. The sequel to Before Sunrise (that came out in 1995) and Before Sunset (that came out in 2004), AKA Best Love Story EVER! I was so excited I almost had a heart attack. Like Seriously! If you have not seen any of them yet, I highly recommend watching the first two so that you can be all caught up on May 24th. Did I mention Ethan Hawke is in it?
- I’m really digging the lace-up trend for Spring, but I really couldn’t bring myself to buy the Schutz pair, but again with plenty of time on my hand I discovered these and I should have them in the next few days. I am also digging these new Boutique 9 ‘What would I do without online shopping’
- To keep me busy I watched ‘When Harry met Sally’, the latest episode of ‘Scandal‘ and ‘Men at work’. And of course I re-watched ‘Before Sunrise’ and ‘Before Sunset’ just to refresh my memory :).
- And finally, I made a Sunday post 🙂 Enjoy!
Click to view Pinksole – March Lookbook on GLOSSI.COM