Happy Valentine’s day! If in a relationship/married may you have a wonderful time with your honey. If single you can either ignore this holiday, go have fun with your single girlfriends or “my favorite” buy yourself something fancy (you totally deserve it). I’ve only done one designer dupe so far and wanted to bring it back, the thing is I’m a gal with very expensive taste on a budget. So I try to find other brands that create quality items at a more reasonable price. Vince Camuto, Steve Madden, ASOS (some brands there), Michael Kors, J.Crew and so on… I believe are really good at that. Below are a few designer items I dig and some affordable alternatives.
Subscribe & Never Miss A Post
- 5 BEST Neutral Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- Book Review September 2020
- Work From Home Style
- Everything I Want To Wear + J.Crew Sale Picks
- Wash and Go on 4C Hair using Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Millennial Pink Kitchen
- How to insert bra pads in swimwear?
- Olaplex No 3 Review On 4C Natural Hair
- Birthday Outfit
- Living Room Inspiration Board