One of the comments I got on the survey is to do more fitting rooms try on posts. Well I don’t really go to the mall, I’m a hardcore online shopper but I can totally do it at home. Here are a few summer clothes I got this month that I’m reviewing, hopefully this makes my wardrobe tracking post more helpful. Let’s do this.
- Zara Double Layer Top w/ Lace Details: This is such a cute and flowy top, so perfect for Summer. It also comes in 3 other colors, I am wearing a small.
- Zara Drawstring Pants: Another perfect Summer piece, these pants are really lightweight and hit right at the ankle. I’m wearing a small.
- Madewell White Cotton Shirt: I so love this shirt and I’m wearing a small here, it was just too tight at the arms. It’s really a great shirt, it just didn’t work for me. I could have gone a size up but since it’s already oversize the next size up would be too mumu like. If you have normal size arms unlike me, go for it.
- Zara Blush Cropped Trousers: Another piece I’m sad didn’t work, it just too tight in the crotch area and again if I go a size up the waist will have to be taken in. I didn’t want to go through the trouble. Wearing a small here.
- Charming Charlie Embroidered Striped Shirt Dress: I started a collaboration with Charming Charlie and picked up this cute dress with a gift card they gifted me, love the tassel and the skirt is lined. I’m wearing a small, by the way you can get $10 off $60 at Charming Charlie with this code 91GA78ZO.
- Splendid LA French Stripe Tee: I never stray far away from what I love. If you were thinking I didn’t need any more striped tee, well you were wrong lol. This is such a fun spin on the classic striped tee. I’m wearing an XS.
Matiko Raquela City Sandals: My closet feels a bit boring to me at times and I’m ok with that. I tend to always go for pieces I can wear often and that are classic, hence why you don’t see me in a lot of trends that are in right now. I do like to fun and unique pieces and these sandals are a fun way to do the gingham trend. I know I don’t want to wear a gingham dress or skirt so this is the next best thing. True to size
Plan for next month
Not sure to be honest, as of now I’m focusing on listing some of my purged items on eBay.
Wardrobe Tracking Spring/Summer 2017
- Quality over quantity
- Shop less at fast fashion stores. (Check out this article The Myth of the Maxxinista)
- Avoid duplicate items
- J.Crew Linen Shirt
- Zara Grey Trousers
- Express High Waist White Shorts
- Express Slip Midi Dress
- Gap White Roll Cuff Shirt
- Gap Green Bomber Jacket
- Gap Blush Utility Jacket
- H&M Beige Cargo Skirt
- Gap Pleated Shorts
- NEW Zara Double Layer Top w/ Lace Details
- NEW Zara Drawstring Pants
- Steve Madden Blocked Heel Sandals
- Madewell Ankle Wrap Flats
- J.Crew Factory Patent Sandals
- J.Crew Factory Blue Suede Sandals
- Schutz Tie Sandals
- Sam Edelman Fringe Sandals
- Loft Striped Pleated Skirt
- Loft Pleated Shorts
- Loft Striped Side Tie Shorts
- Loft Lace Shorts
- Rebecca Minkoff Palm Top
- NEW Madewell White Cotton Shirt
- NEW Zara Blush Cropped Trousers
- Madewell Medium Transport Tote
- AG High Rise Straight Jeans
- LNA Tank Dress
- LNA Stripe tee
- Ferragamo Ballet Flats
- Shopbop Tiered Skirt
- Shopbop Quay Sunglasses
- Shopbop Madwell Overalls
- Shopbop AG White Jeans
- NEW Splendid LA French Stripe Tee
- NEW Matiko Raquela City Sandals
- NEW Charming Charlie Embroidered Striped Shirt Dress
Linking with Franish.
Go here to see previous Wardrobe tracking posts.
See what I’m loving and coveting HERE.