Happy Valentine’s Day Weekend! I’m going to brunch this weekend yippie, I’ve been good about not eating out so I’m excited to eat food made by someone else lol. I wish I could splurge and do a little shopping but I have to move soon and buy tons of furniture and other house stuff, so I have to cut back on the shopping *sad face*. JK really it’s all good, I’m excited for change. I am however not bling and light pink / blush / dusty rose are some of my favorite hues. By the way did you know that Adam Levine and his supermodel wife named their daughter Dusty Rose? Hilarious!
- I just love a red lip, it’s just so fabulous and this kit is giving you pretty much all you need to achieve the perfect red lip. I also love the pink set. I actually only have one red top, this one is pretty darn cute as well.
- I love ruched dresses, I have 5 and was seriously considering getting that one but I have another dress in this hue so that would be a bit much.
- I’m really into fun accessories right now to give old clothing a new spin. These booties with the pink tassels are ADORABLE and I finally saw a pair of slides that made me go Mmmn.
- A blush light pink blazer is a must, I have one and I loooove it. This version is perfect, so cute with jeans. This top reminds me of a floral top I got last year, that I cannot wait to break out soon.
- Ok that bag is crazy pricey but it’s soooo pretty and so me. Knew I had to share it with you guys as soon as I saw even if I can only stare at it right now.
- So who’s down for Rosé All Day, Happy Weekend Boos and thank you for reading.