Happy Friday guys! Just like that we only have a full week left in February and Spring 2017 is around the corner. This weekend I’m looking forward to a little relaxation, marathon cooking and always prep new content for next week. Tonight I’m joining my friend Charnele that works in pr in an event she’s covering, so yay for a free concert and drinks.
- I am so into the tie waist skirts or pants this year, I just love this style and it seems to be everywhere. Just pair them with a fitted tee, blocked heel sandals and you are good to go.
- I love comfy tunics and this mauve colored one is so cute, the tailored look makes it perfect for work. A great piece for your Spring wardrobe to pair with white jeans.
- How cute is this cherry print dress, it’s the perfect cut to pair with white sneakers, cute flats or heels.
- Nautical stripes, cute cut-offs and a stack of bangles, I think I’m ready for a vacation. These are such staple Spring/Summer pieces.
- This is THE spring jacket, love the cut of that one and you will have this forever.
Express started their 40% off sale for president’s day and here are some of my favorites.
Nordstrom also kicked off their winter sale, see my favorites below.