I know Spring is about a month away and it’s my favorite fashion season. You guys already know that this year I’m working on streamlining my closet and only want to get some key pieces or replace staples that need to be updated. Here are a few pieces I’m loving for a spring wardrobe refresh :
- Black Lace-Up Stocked Heels – I got this pair a few months ago and I really want a black pair. If you are in the mood to splurge I say go for these.
- Tiered Skirt – I have a serious love for mini skirt but I don’t know I don’t have this style. I’m so happy they are coming back in style, this one is very affordable but I also love this one or anything by this brand really. They are a way more affordable version of Chloé.
- Shirt Dress – I’ve been saying I want more dresses but I have a hard time deciding which one to get. I totally love this style because I can wear it to work or on weekends. I love this utility green color.
- Light Pink Ballet Flats – I live in my flats and I really need to update my favorite blush pink pair that I’ve worn to death and have all sorts of scoffs on it. Love this more affordable version.
- Black Tote – I am in love with my cognac transport tote, I totally get the hype this bag is amazing. I just want a black version because the cognac doesn’t always match my outfit and really I need to give it a break.
- High Waist Straight Cropped Denim – At the end of last year I put myself on a denim shopping ban and it’s going great because I have all the jeans that I need. I am however crushing on this style, I really want to try and I just hope it works for my body type.