Happy Fridays guys! I’m so excited for the weekend and so happy to see fun and colorful Spring Summer fashion pieces in stores. I have a more thourough Spring fashion post coming next week so watch out for that.
- My favorite sandals that were sold out last year are baaaaack and in even more colors this year. They are the comfiest wedges ever and pair beautifully with a little dress like this or this. I do want more dresses this year, I want to pick up another ots one and I love the sleeves on that one.
- I love pretty studs and these are so affordable although they look really expensive. I also love wrap bracelets they are easy to throw on and these pretty stones are perfect for the upcoming season.
- Last year I really wanted a pair of embellished sandals but didn’t purchase one. Love the tassels and ornaments on this, it will look cute with dresses and shorts.
- You guys remember my yellow wrap skirt from last year? Well I found an identical one, this is the exact same length just a different color. This one will be sold out in no time, I just know it. Cannot wait to rock mine again soon.
- This is another bathing suit I’m loving this year, isn’t it the cutest? Honestly this brand has some the prettiest bathing suits right now.
- I love the idea of a light colored bag for a night out and it can easily fit in your tote during daytime.
Are you looking to update your wardrobe for Spring? What do you have your eyes on? Let me know in the comments.