Happy Friday ladies, we made it. I have a busy weekend ahead but I will power through it because next week is a short one.
- Without a doubt my favorite part about the Holiday season is dressing for it, this velvet dress is perfect. What’s great about it is that you can wear it a few times just by styling it differently. I also adore this red dress, I’m not big on the flutter sleeves but this dress did it for me. Another one you can edge-up with booties or keep it classy with these pumps.
- I am huge on separates because duh yo get more wear out of them. I have a little collection of cute minis that are life savers, this sequined one is gorgeous and the price is even better. I also love this sexy wrap skirt for those who are not into mini skirts. Also shorts in a luxe fabric like velvet is a great alternative. All of these would look stunning with black tights if it’s really chilly out.
- Silk camis are also great basics to have, you can pair them with these shorts and pants for a modern Holiday look. The over the shoulder look is not going anywhere, so stand out at your next party with this frilly top. You can again pair it with these pants in black.
- Last but not least, jazz up clothes you already have with this pearl or sequin clutch. Fun jewels are also a great way to give an old look a fresh spin. Think fun studs, statement earrings or cocktail rings.
PS: Remember now you can get my posts directly in your email and/or my weekly newsletter with exclusive content. Sign up HERE.
- Add your Black Friday themed post (whether it’s a Wishlist, Gift Guide, Sale Guide, etc.) to our link-up anytime between Tuesday, November 22 and Friday, November 25.
- Include links back to all three link-up hosts: Pinksole, More Pieces of Me, and On the Daily Express within the exact post you are adding to the link up.