Happy Friday guys! Thank you all for thinking of me, so far there’s not much happening in terms of the hurricane I do hope it remains that way, South Florida has been really lucky for the past 10 years so fingers crossed. The little break yesterday was great because I got to rest, I have this chest cold that’s been killing me. I pigged out a little, had way too much pasta and did all my blogging for next week. So cheers to a fun weekend guys!
- I don’t have any tall heeled boots, not sure I’ll get to wear them enough but this one is perfect down to the price. You guys know I love my tan or camel accessories so can we talk about that bag I saw it in stores and it’s so good. This one by the same brand is also a beauty.
- One thing I can wear right now are my booties and I love how this one have this tassel in the back, the detail is not overwhelming like in a lot of booties. Talking about shoes with great details, these need to become my Fall going out shoes, I mean so cute.
- With the temp going down you might want to reach out to pants or jeans all the time, but this sweater dress is adorable and under $60, pair it with boots and tights for work or sneakers on the weekend. Talking about work, how amazing are these pumps? The heel height is also perfect!
- Layering during Fall/Winter is a must, isn’t it great with the layers are already done for you like with this sweater? Another great piece that be dressed up or casual. Talking about casual I need these affordable moto jeans and velvet tee. This tee is a step up to my favorite grey t-shirt.
- A good brush set is a must in any makeup routine, this one has pretty much everything you need and the price is so good. Most time ONE brush cost that much.
- Last but not least, yes I mostly wear gold but this silver pendant is right up my alley. I love it!