You guys this is the last update for Spring/Summer 2016, can you believe it? I personally like these posts because I get to show you guys my purchases before they sell out, often I wear an item way after I purchase it. So I was wondering if I should continue with these wardrobe tracking posts, I mean do you guys enjoy them or you really don’t care. Please give me some feedback, if you don’t want to leave a comment you can just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So this month I did really good, I’m overall happy with my purchases this season because I got some great pieces that I know I will cherish for a very long time. Most of all I’ve been wearing these items, so that’s a sign they were all great buys. I’m specially happy because these past 6 months I paid off all my stores credit card, I have 4 of them and they all have a balance of $0. My plan for the next season is to maintain that, and I will use that as an opportunity to get a few special pieces this upcoming season because I mostly have all my Fall basics already. I do have a small Fall wishlist and one item I wanted was a nice pair of neutral kicks, not the kind you can exercise with but one that you can easily wear with a dress. So I got myself this pair as an early birthday present.
- Golden Goose sneakers: This is my birthday present from me to me, I was low key hoping I wouldn’t be in love with them but they are the BEST. I love how they look and they are so comfy. For reference I’m a 7.5 and they don’t carry half size so I went with a 38. A 37 would have been slightly too tight.
- Express Low V-Neck tee: I wanted a low v-neck tee to show off the details in my bralettes and this one is pretty low. You can also wear it backwards, totally pairing that with my bathing suit while on vacay.
- Gap Eyelet peplum tank: I mostly get jeans at GAP but this peplum top was too cute and is a classic. I know I will get tons of wear out of it. I got an xs and it’s pretty comfy, I will say it runs big.
- Gap Geo Eyelet tank: Also picked this eyelet tank, perfect for work or paired with denim short. Got it in xs and it runs big as well.
Plan for next month
I’ll share my Fall wishlist with you guys soon, so you can see what I have my eyes on.
Wardrobe Tracking Spring/Summer 2016
- Quality over quantity
- Shop less at fast fashion stores. (Check out this article The Myth of the Maxxinista)
- Avoid duplicate items
- J.Crew Factory Lilac Gingham Shirt
- J.Crew Factory Dotted Print Skirt
- Express Floral Portofino
- Express Surplice Romper
- J.Crew Off-the-Shoulder Striped top
- Loft Lace Tee
- Zara Floral Print Trousers
- Zara Denim Top
- Asos Cold Shoulder Dress
- J.Crew Factory Floral Dress
- J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket
- Bobi Ruched Dress
- Express Editor Ankle Pants
- J.Crew Factory Pulled-Up Shorts
- One Teaspoon Black Shorts
- Express Yellow Pencil Skirt
- Asos Yellow Sundress
- Asos White Sundress
- Zara Cropped Trousers
- Asos Cold Shoulder Cami
- Gap romper
- Express Scallop Barcelona Cami
- Express Cut-Out Barcelona Cami
- NEW Express Low V-Neck tee:
- NEW Gap Eyelet peplum tank:
- NEW Gap Geo Eyelet tank:
- Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals
- Sam Edelman Glitter Gigi Sandals
- LK Bennett Anika Flats
- Salvatore Ferragamo varina flats
- Marc Fisher Wedges
- Sam Edelman gigi sandals
- Valentino Rockstud pumps
- Valentino Rockstud Flats
- NEW Golden Goose sneakers
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel
- One Teaspoon Blue Denim Shorts
- J.Crew Front Zip One-Piece Swimsuit
- Clare Vivier Haicalf Foldover Clutch
- Sam Edelman Gladiator Sandals
- B-Low The Belt “Bri Bri”
- House of Harlow Pendant
- One Teaspoon Khaki Shorts
- One Teaspoon White Shorts
- NEW Lashes & Lips tee
- NEW Minkpink Romper
Sold on eBay:
- Express shorts
- 2 Barcelona Cami
- NEW 1 J.Crew Bag
- NEW 1 Converse sneakers
- NEW 4 J.Crew shorts
Linking with Franish.
Go here to see previous Wardrobe tracking posts.