Happy FriYAY! Cheers to the weekend, I have blog work and nothing else planned. Happy to be almost halfway through August, which means my birthday month and vacation are that much closer. Here’s what I’m loving this week.
- This is the type of tops you will have forever, I get so much wear out of my lace tops. I always make sure to wash them in a delicates laundry bag.
- I use this oil and body lotion combo daily, I’ve gotten several people hooked on it and they smell amazing.
- I think everyone needs a little white dress, I don’t usually go for drop waist dresses but this one is a beauty and the price is right.
- This is another great piece for your closet, you can wear it for a night out or under a cardigan or blazer for work.
- Everyone is making a version of the camera bag, I don’t usually like Kate Spade purses but their version is adorable.
- I so want to add this loose tank and sneakers to my Summer wardrobe, they will pair so easily with so many things.
- This scarf would love so pretty tied around your wrist or as an accessory for your purse, I personally always lose mine but this print is perfect and versatile.
PS: My newsletter goes out every Sunday morning, sign up if you haven’t already.