Hi guys! It was the longest week ever, work was crazy and I had tons to do. One day I worked from 7 to 10:30, ok enough complaining but I am so happy the weekend is finally here.
- Only have a few pieces I’m craving this week, this Free People dress is perfect for end of Summer/ early Fall. I really love anything embroidered.
- I already have a boyfriend style striped shirt from J.Crew and this one by Madwell is a beauty. As well as this perfect military jacket, I think I spotted the grey version of it at Nordstrom on sale.
- These earrings are back and I really want a pair but I need to behave. Also spotted them at Nordie in the HERE.
- Michael Kors made a pretty awesome Chanel dupe.
- I got some makeup samples last week and MAC made this perfect lightweight foundation. It goes on so smooth, and I finally tried MAC’s lip pencil and I already have 3. They are currently 30% off.
- These Vince sandals, sigh… They have my heart.
So I know everyone is sick of hearing about this sale, but this is actually my first year shopping it. Honestly I can usually find better designer deals at Saks, Neiman and this year I got so lucky with Farfetch. I got this dark green moto jacket because I just love this style and that color is a great alternative to my usual black or tan. I love Alex and Anii, you may have noticed that I wear their bracelets on a daily basis, they rarely have good sales so I was so excited to pick these beauties up. Last but not least, I don’t have a grey cardigan because I often find them boring but the ruffle details on this one totally got me.