It’s that time again! June was a good, I should say bad but I’m pretty excited about my purchases.
- Asos Cold Shoulder Cami: Got this during an Asos sale and it’s so prefect for Summer. It is very delicate so I make sure to use a delicate laundry bag when washing it. Fits true to size.
- Gap romper: After Caryl went on and on about how great it is I took advantage of a sale and scored this for $23. It honestly feels PJs on. Had to go a size down.
- J.Crew Factory Floral Dress: The print on that dress totally got me, it is so comfortable and has pockets. Fits true to size.
- Marc Fisher Wedges: I ordered these in April and finally got them earlier this month, they were well worth the wait because they are the most comfortable heeled shoes I’ve ever worn. Fits true to size
- Sam Edelman gigi sandals: When these went on sale I grabbed the fuchsia pair because these are my favorite sandals ever, they are the best!
- Valentino Rockstud pumps: Now every year I say I need to get ready for the designer sales, well this year I finally took advantage. When I found these marked down at 30% off I jumped on it. I originally always wanted the flat version but these are so gorgeous and I cannot wait to wear them soon. I got them true to size, and I will say this for such high heels they are pretty comfy right off the box.
- Gucci Soho bag: Ok another story for ya, my sister got this bag on sale last year I hesitated and missed out. I’ve been admiring hers all year long and the size is just perfect. I found it on sale in orange last month but I figured if I’m going to spend that much it needed to be in the color I wanted (pink or red). The pink went on sale on the Gucci site but sold out in seconds and I missed it. One day while scrolling down instagram someone was selling their brand new one at 40% off and I immediately contacted them. A few days later it came in the mail and I love it.
PS: I picked this camera bag at 20% off and these flats at 60% off. Yes! 60% off! I seriously thought for a second they made a mistake. They went back full price quickly after. I don’t have them yet so I will do a review next month. Seriously guys Farfetch is a site to keep on your radar if you want or plan to purchase any designer item. The shipping is pretty quick and they don’t charge any tax.
These Gap shorts, they were too large at the waist.
Plan for next month
Well I already did my shopping for next month actually so I’m pretty much done.
Wardrobe Tracking Spring/Summer 2016
- Quality over quantity
- Shop less at fast fashion stores. (Check out this article The Myth of the Maxxinista)
- Avoid duplicate items
- J.Crew Factory Lilac Gingham Shirt
- J.Crew Factory Dotted Print Skirt
- Express Floral Portofino
- Express Surplice Romper
- J.Crew Off-the-Shoulder Striped top
- Loft Lace Tee
- Zara Floral Print Trousers
- Zara Denim Top:
- Asos Cold Shoulder Dress
- New J.Crew Factory Floral Dress
- J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket
- Bobi Ruched Dress
- Express Editor Ankle Pants
- J.Crew Factory Pulled-Up Shorts
- One Teaspoon Black Shorts
- Express Yellow Pencil Skirt
- Asos Yellow Sundress
- Asos White Sundress
- Zara Cropped Trousers
- New Asos Cold Shoulder Cami
- New Gap romper
- New Gucci Soho bag
- Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals
- Sam Edelman Glitter Gigi Sandals
- LK Bennett Anika Flats
- Salvatore Ferragamo varina flats
- New Marc Fisher Wedges
- New Sam Edelman gigi sandals
- New Valentino Rockstud pumps
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel
- One Teaspoon Blue Denim Shorts
- J.Crew Front Zip One-Piece Swimsuit
- Clare Vivier Haicalf Foldover Clutch
- Sam Edelman Gladiator Sandals
- B-Low The Belt “Bri Bri”
- New House of Harlow Pendant
- New One Teaspoon Khaki Shorts
- New One Teaspoon White Shorts
Sold on eBay:
- New Express shorts
Linking with Franish.
Go here to see previous Wardrobe tracking posts.