Happy Friday guys! Hope you had a good week, mine was eventful not in a good way and I’m so happy it’s over because I am tired.
- I love when J.Crew introduce new fun prints, I didn’t get this top but if it ever goes on sale I might have to.
- The Lexington is my favorite model of Michael Kors watches and this color combo is so pretty
- OTS dresses are so in right now and how cute is this bright pink dress, every women needs a dress in that color. Well if you care for dresses or like the color pink.
- It took me a second to hop on the Kendra Scott train and the Elisa necklace is so precious, I have a similar one in silver.
- YSL lipsticks may be pricey but they are so pretty and moisturizing and the packaging is the prettiest. I always have at least one.
- I’m not suppose to even look at sunglasses right now but this rose gold mirrored lens is calling my name.
- 3 things I own that I’m loving in different colors, this bag, this belt and these sandals (wearing them in cognac here, THE PERFECT SLIDES)
- I recently got a pair of pink flats and I adore them, they are so girly. This pair is adorable and less expensive.
- I don’t wear blush much but during the summer I love to wear bold colors, I’ve only heard great things about BECCA.
- Loooove this polish, you may have seen it on my IG here.
If you know me you know I don’t shy away from anything pink, and yesterday I got the best pumps in the brightest pink I hope I love them as much in person.
PS: There’s TONS of amazing Designer sales happening right now, I got my fix and I’m officially in a shopping lockdown lol. Some of my favorites are, Ssense, Saks, Farfetch and Neiman Marcus. Nordstrom also has tons of goodies on sale.