Happy Friday guys! Spring/Summer are upon us so time for a new wardrobe tracking season. The majority of my purchases this month were sale induced. The Shopbop, Express and J.Crew Factory sale last month are the result of my purchases. So let’s get right to it.
- J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket: Ok I don’t have to say anything about this jacket, I saw the new color and I had a 30% off coupon so it was a must.
- Bobi Ruched Dress: I am in love with the ruched dress from Express, I got this during the Shopbop sale and the quality of this one is even better. These dresses can easily be dressed up or down.
- Express Editor Ankle Pants: I ordered a couple of pants at Express and ended up only keeping this one, they all fit amazing but I only really loved this color. For reference I wear this in a size 2. It is 40% off today! Check Express.
- J.Crew Factory Lilac Gingham Shirt: They were having a 50% sale and being a cardmember I had and extra 20% off so this came home with me.
- J.Crew Factory Dotted Print Skirt: along with this
- J.Crew Factory Pulled-Up Shorts: and this.
- Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals: I am obsessed with these sandals and Sam Edelman keeps on making new colors, this is my second pair and I wear them ALL THE TIME. I want the black, the rainbow multi color, the papaya pink and the bubblegum pink. The leopard is a MUST!
- Ray Ban Round Clubmaster: This was a totally last minute and impulse purchase and I swear my last sunglasses purchase of the year. Love them though, they are so cool.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel: With my ongoing partnership with Shopbop I get monthly gift certificates. I saved them for months and during the sale I was able to purchase this bag at a discount and using my gift certificate. It was hard not to spend them for so long but it was very much worth it. Full review of the bag HERE.
Plan for next month
Funny enough a lot of the things that are in for Spring I already have, so I don’t plan on shopping much. Express has another 40% off sale going on, so I may have gotten a couple of things I have in different colors. Some of my faves below.
Wardrobe Tracking Spring/Summer 2016
- Quality over quantity
- Shop less at fast fashion stores. (Check out this article The Myth of the Maxxinista)
- Avoid duplicate items
- New J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket
- New Bobi Ruched Dress
- New Express Editor Ankle Pants
- New Crew Factory Pulled-Up Shorts
Sold on eBay:
Linking with Franish.
Go here to see previous Wardrobe tracking posts.