Hey guys! I am alive, I’ve just been enjoying my holiday break. My trip to California was amazing, more on that later. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I spent the past weekend getting my s*** together and nursing the end of a cold that I can’t shake. I wanted to make sure to share my wardrobe update for December, but starting January 4th I will start posting consistently again.
I knew December would be a high shopping month because it always is, between black Friday and after Christmas sales, I usually stock up on some of my favorite items.I decided not to cover portofinos and barcelona camis as I’ve mentioned how much I love them several times already. So let’s get to it.
- Bernardo suede jacket: I wanted a camel jacket forever, was so happy to get this one on major sale. The quality is amazing for the price. Just wish I could wear it more it has been so hot here in South Florida.
- Express ruched dress: Perfect little dress for a casual night out, I am usually in jeans or shorts but this is a nice change and very Florida’s weather friendly.
- J.Crew chambray shirt: I only had one chambray shirt, so when I saw this great color on sale, I decided to get it for variety. It is soft and the perfect color.
- Vince croc embossed bag: I always loved Vince, after Christmas I realized they opened an outlet store by me and I got this little number on major sale.
- Vince colorblock tee: Same goes for this soft tee.
- J.Crew Stripe tee: Another great find from all the J.Crew sales, it is the perfect stripe tee, also got it in red.
- B-Low The Belt: This belt was love at first sight, the “baby bri bri” is actually a better fit than the regular “bri bri“.
- J.Crew antiqued silver bracelet: After cleaning out my jewelry case, I had to let got of several discolored and broken pieces, I got this one on sale to switch it up a bit, I am always wearing gold.
- Tory Burch wrap bracelet (exact sold out): I wanted this forever, so I picked it up during the Shopbop sale.
- Alex and Ani wrap bracelet: Charnele and I were just walking around the day after Thanksgiving, we saw Alex and Ani was having a sale so we treated ourselves to some more expensive pieces we always had our eyes on.
Kate Spade Licorice pumps: My other pair of nude pumps are the most uncomfortable shoes ever, so with my partnership with Shopbop I picked this pair, I wore to Christmas dinner and they are much much nicer.
Wardrobe Tracking Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- Quality over quantity
- Shop less at fast fashion stores. (Check out this article The Myth of the Maxxinista)
- Avoid duplicate items
- Banana Republic Double Breasted Long Vest
- Express Berry Plaid Portofino
- J.Crew Stewart Plaid Shirt
- NEW Vince colorblock tee
- Express Light Cardigan
- J.Crew Selvedge Chambray Shirt
- Gap Precision jeans
- NEW Bernardo suede jacket:
- NEW Express ruched dress:
- NEW J.Crew chambray shirt
- NEW J.Crew Stripe tee
- Kendra Scott Logan Studs
- Kendra Scott Parker Studs
- J.Crew Classic Leather Belt
- NEW J.Crew antiqued silver bracelet:
- NEW Tory Burch wrap bracelet (exact sold out)
- NEW Alex and Ani wrap bracelet:
- NEW B-Low The Belt
- J.Crew Gemma Leopard Flats
- Free People Denim Lace-Up Tunic
- Free People Chambray Shirt
- J.Crew plaid shirt
- Sam Edelman Petty Booties
- Madewell Nico Leopard Booties
- Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace
- NEW Kate Spade Licorice pumps
Sold on eBay:
- 14 pairs of shoes
- 7 pieces of clothing
- 1 Bag
Linking with Franish.
Go here to see previous Wardrobe tracking posts.