- Coat // Sweater // Bag (save) // Jeans // Boots
- Coat // Blouse // Jeans // Bag // Booties
- Sweater dress // Coat // Bag // Tights // Boots
Hey ladies! Thanksgiving is in 9 days and I can’t hardly wait, mainly because of all the yummy food I will get to eat. I didn’t grow up celebrating Thanksgiving but since moving here I’ve always been blessed with friends that invite me to their Thanksgiving dinner. This year as usual I will go for comfort, but here are a few options for ya. I’m leaning towards #3 sans coat and tights of course because I live in South Florida.
- This sweater is one of my fave from J.Crew‘s new arrivals along with this classic plaid shirt, pair it with jeans and a nice pair of boots. I have these jeans and love them.
- Next up, this loose plaid blouse is perfect for dinner. It can easily hide the food baby you will have going one. Pair it with a lighter denim and slick booties.
- I’ve done very minimal shopping this month, but that dress is so tempting. How cute is it? The price is reasonable too, it comes in burgundy and black.