Hey guys! Today we have two awesome sales starting, honestly I am taking advantage of them to get presents and a little something for myself as well. Shopbop has a Gifts section filled with adorable and affordable items. Have a Kate Spade lover in your life now it’s the time to treat her. I am also getting myself a second S’well bottle and I might pick up one for my sister as well, seriously you guys they are the best! Also remember Shopbop has the most amazing Jeans section ever!
- If you have a jewelry lover in your life, I highly recommend this Elizabeth Cole necklace, isn’t it gorgeous? If you want to go all out get the earrings to match.
- BB Dakota is another great and affordable brand that carries a lot of coats and fabulous jackets.
- Vince is a brand that has been really growing on me, I love their simple and chic aesthetics. I’ve been starring at these booties for weeks.
- I am so hitting the under 50 gifts section, to pick out a few presents for friends and family.
- Soludos just launched their new line and they are the perfect footwear for any upcoming vacation to somewhere warm.
- Loeffler Randall is a brand I’ve been eyeing for years, I’ve always loved the Amelia and Reina sandals.
- This sale is also the perfect occasion to check out their coats section. Some of my faves below.
PS: a tip for this sale is to combine your purchases with friends or family for maximum savings. Check here for brands exclusions. More of my favorites below…
The second major sale is from Express, now it’s the time to check a few things from your wishlist and Christmas list. Everything is 50% off, I’m telling you I’ve been waiting for this! Express has some of my favorite basics, the portofino shirts and the barcelona camis are my all time favorites.
- Express’s winter accessories section is filled with great pieces that would make awesome gifts.
- Don’t forget to check out the jewelry section as well, they have the prettiest long necklaces.
- The minus the leather jacket is another staple piece, they are so well made and I would love to add a second one to my closet. Overall you may have seen some killer jackets on Caryl or Gina.