Hi guys! Hope your week is off to a good start. I am having major writer’s block today, I have been feeling very antsy lately and I have no idea why, everything is ok as far as I know. So I decided to share my guilty pleasures with you:
- Vanderpumps rules, yes I am ashamed while I’ve been able to cut off most reality TV, I do watch this hot mess and I cannot wait for it to come nack next Monday. Please don’t judge me
- GOMI, it might be frowned upon in the blogging community but I’ve discovered so many of the blogs that I now follow on there. It is a bit shocking to say the least, but to me it’s a way to see what readers really think of style bloggers.
- Sweets, I have the worst sweet tooth. I make sure to make my own desserts, that way I can control the damage. I even have a Pinterest board dedicated to recipes.
- Shoes, I must have said 2444565656th this year that I should take a break on buying shoes. I saw these last week and I’ve been staring at them ever since. No self control
- Seinfeld, I have been watching reruns for yearssssss.
- Pinterest, I have been obsessed with it for years and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon. I just keep on scrolling and scrolling in this endless abyss.
Now this outfit, as usual Wednesday is about work-wear, I have very few work dresses so I was pretty excited to have found this one and the price was right. I was at the store with a friend, she implored me to get it, seriously my friends are a bunch of enablers. Have a great one ladies!